Attention Women 50+:
Does any of this sound familiar?
You're struggling with your body shape and have gained extra weight around menopause.
Things that have kept you healthy in the past are no longer working.
You feel unmotivated to keep up a regular program of exercise.
You struggle to find an approach to healthy living that's right for you.
You need help to improve your balance and strength.
You need a more structured program to follow.
Like you, I'm a woman over 50.
Hi, I'm Kate Milne. I'm a Clinical Exercise Physiologist with a specialty in healthy ageing. I am also here to tell you that the "one-size-fits-all" approach that works in younger populations doesn't work for women who are 50+.
For a whole host of reasons, women in middle age and beyond have DIFFERENT NEEDS when it comes to improving cardiovascular health, managing weight, muscle strengthening, improving balance, and nutrition.
I've created a way for you to GET HEALTHIER RIGHT AWAY using a proven approach that will allow you to save time, stop struggling, and actually enjoy integrating healthy living into your everyday life.
I've packaged my six step approach into a low-cost, fully guided system in my new membership site "SHIFT." SHIFT opens on March 16th, 2020. Just enter your email address below. We'll add you to the wait-list and send you an exclusive founding member discount offer. 👇
Key benefits of SHIFT
SHIFT is the ONLY program of its kind that…
✅ Integrates six lifestyle areas into one program
✅ Is based on evidence specific to women 50+
✅ Focuses on small, manageable lifestyle changes
✅ Includes information for both those who have never done any exercise and those looking for more challenge
✅ Use all content for a low monthly cost with no long-term obligation
Here's what you'll learn:
- The best way for you to add in more daily activity, and integrate it seamlessly into your day-to-day life
- When you're ready to add in more challenge with structured exercise, the best ways to plan that safely
- Once you have a solid plan in place, how can you progress that going forward
- How to easily and safely add in strength and balance training
- How to use flexibility to improve your balance
- The best ways to manage your weight (designed just for women over 50)